
"I got boots, Ma!" -- David's office got us a nice little gift basket full of cute baby stuff and my favorite were these little boots. I couldn't resist. I had to put them on her. You can call CPS if you wish but her feet were quite toasty after I took them off. . . and look at that face, she's smiling, don't you think? She gets cold feet like her mom and they turn purple. My hands and feet do that too. I'm always wearing slippers of some sort to keep me warm, even in the summer.

My dear friend, Michelle, bought her a light jacket with a hood and it fits her now! We put it on her today before we went to Jason's Deli with her for lunch! She's all scrunched up in her seat and ready to head out! I guess from this picture it would appear that this would be more cause for a call to CPS. Look at that poor face!
Ok, first off, she looks EXACTLY like David in that pic of her in her boots! Second, Kelton's feet do the same thing!! Identical cousins!
ReplyDeleteI love the boots! She looks so cute in them!
ReplyDeleteI love those boots! She looks so cozy snuggled up in her boppy pillow!
ReplyDelete