Well my in laws are cool. They rock. Look what we got for our early Christmas. The futon we've wanted since we moved here, that was 2 years ago! Doesn't it look nice? I think a rug would be the cherry on top but we'll get that probably in another 2 years (on our own that is.)It makes into a nice little double bed. It's our guest room/office now that the old guest room is a nursery! Oh and that little table to the side is one we got from IKEA for $19.99. Yeah. It's perfect eh? We already had the little lamp and then I also added a variety of magazines with the
Dog Fancy on top, of course. I'll leave all the baby stuff to the other rooms as I know it will take over the house soon anyway. So the dog stuff can saturate the office until Sophie grows up and decides she wants that as her room. I'm sure she will, it's bigger than her room now and well girls want more room! . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment