It was about 9pm last evening and Sophie began to get a little fussy. David wanted to catch some shut-eye so he said he'd take her and do his famous "tummy on tummy" time and maybe they could both sleep. I stayed up a bit longer in the living room and did a few things and then went to get in bed too. Her next feeding was at 10:30pm and so I was just going to take care of that one and let David sleep.
When I went into the bedroom I saw the two of them lying there, snug as two bugs in a rug. I grabbed the camera and was going to take a picture and then I thought--wait, listen to that snoring! It's the sound of peaceful sleeping for David. So, I turned the camera to video and got this tiny snippet . . . turn up your volume to hear the snoring.
When I went into the bedroom I saw the two of them lying there, snug as two bugs in a rug. I grabbed the camera and was going to take a picture and then I thought--wait, listen to that snoring! It's the sound of peaceful sleeping for David. So, I turned the camera to video and got this tiny snippet . . . turn up your volume to hear the snoring.
that boy is sawin' some logs!! way to go dad!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteDr Roy would not approve. Snoring is bad for your health. You should get that checked out.
ReplyDeleteStacy, could it be something in your diet and getting into the milk for Sophie?
ReplyDelete