Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fa La La La La . . .

My clock has been completely off since Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's days before Christmas. I'm very happy as my whole family is coming for the holidays this year! However, I don't feel like it's already Christmas time since Sophie's birth has thrown me off. The last 3 weeks are all a blur, I don't feel like it's been 3 weeks already!

Well I had to take a Christmas themed photo of Sophie so I took several. This was the one David and I picked. Poor thing almost rolled off this towel I sat her on. Anyway, doesn't she look like a little gift under the tree?!

I haven't mentioned the poor doggies in a while since Sophie's life seems more interesting to most these days. However, I still love my puppies and don't want to neglect them! They are all adjusting to the little one fairly nicely. For the most part they ignore her now, even when she's screaming. The real curiosity won't start until she's crawling around, I'm sure.

I've gotten the dogs all bones to chew on that they never have really had before. So they are pleased about that and get those fairly often in their crates, since they spend more time in there now. They still sleep with us each night. All four of them. Jake of course is never on the bed (he sleeps on a dog bed next to the bed) but usually we do have at least two, sometimes three dogs on the bed with us. And for those wondering . . . we have a queen sized bed so it's a nice cozy fit for me, David, a Great Dane, Jack Russell and sometimes an Aussie mix.

Well it's time for me to try to get some sleep before our next feeding time! More on the holidays soon, stay tuned . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. The holidays are flying by this year! Glad to see everything is going well. Sophie looks so long! Looks like you are going to have a tall girl just like daddy. :-)

    ReplyDelete