Let's see . . . I feel like the last 48 hours has run completely together. I've been swamped with clients even though I haven't had that many. The few that I have had I was at their house for 2 hours at least each one and so it has made my brain very foggy. Ugh. Anyway . . .
Friday night we had a girls night, this time with the gals that are part of Tracy's crew--Masha, Susan, Tiffany and Darla. Misty met us out and we all had a good time. We were just at Carino's hanging out in their bar. I had 2 margaritas. I had eaten dinner with David, Don and Susan (and Sophie too) at Cheddar's and then walked next door to meet Tracy and the rest of the crew. It was a good time. We had some random lady ask if we wanted a pic taken and I happened to have my camera in my purse! Awesome. I look for any opportunity to get a pic for blogging purposes! So here it is! Excuse the random guy in the background. He was not invited in the pic but he snuck in.
Friday afternoon I ate lunch with Tracy and Kelton. I haven't seen the little guy in quite a while!
We went to Pappasito's and Kelton got to eat come tortillas. He loved that! He was very interested in the fountain outside the restaurant too. I got some pics of him too since I had my camera on me! Look at this cute little guy! I can't get over how much this guy smiles! He's got to be the happiest baby hands down that I've ever been around. You say his name and point a camera at him and he's all grins.
Today my phone stopped working. Well it worked but it did weird things. The screen wouldn't let me put any info in it and I couldn't do anything but answer the phone if it rang. Then the battery drained in like 1 hour because it was popping up weird applications and leaving them open. So, I made a trip to the at&t store and finally caved. Yup. This is what I ended up with. Tracy and Andy probably have tears in their eyes viewing this pic. They must be so proud. For those that can't tell . . . it's an iPhone. And I must admit I've been on the darn thing for the past 4 hours playing with it and stuff. They are pretty freakin' cool little gadgets! I still hate the calendar, it's not as functional as it could be, but I'll work around it.
Well I'm beat. Long day and tomorrow is the only day I really have off with David. So I hope we can do something fun together. That will probably be picking up dog poo out of the yard or me handing a spit-up infested onsie to him to carry to the wash. You can be jealous, it's ok . . .
Friday night we had a girls night, this time with the gals that are part of Tracy's crew--Masha, Susan, Tiffany and Darla. Misty met us out and we all had a good time. We were just at Carino's hanging out in their bar. I had 2 margaritas. I had eaten dinner with David, Don and Susan (and Sophie too) at Cheddar's and then walked next door to meet Tracy and the rest of the crew. It was a good time. We had some random lady ask if we wanted a pic taken and I happened to have my camera in my purse! Awesome. I look for any opportunity to get a pic for blogging purposes! So here it is! Excuse the random guy in the background. He was not invited in the pic but he snuck in.
Friday afternoon I ate lunch with Tracy and Kelton. I haven't seen the little guy in quite a while!
We went to Pappasito's and Kelton got to eat come tortillas. He loved that! He was very interested in the fountain outside the restaurant too. I got some pics of him too since I had my camera on me! Look at this cute little guy! I can't get over how much this guy smiles! He's got to be the happiest baby hands down that I've ever been around. You say his name and point a camera at him and he's all grins.
Today my phone stopped working. Well it worked but it did weird things. The screen wouldn't let me put any info in it and I couldn't do anything but answer the phone if it rang. Then the battery drained in like 1 hour because it was popping up weird applications and leaving them open. So, I made a trip to the at&t store and finally caved. Yup. This is what I ended up with. Tracy and Andy probably have tears in their eyes viewing this pic. They must be so proud. For those that can't tell . . . it's an iPhone. And I must admit I've been on the darn thing for the past 4 hours playing with it and stuff. They are pretty freakin' cool little gadgets! I still hate the calendar, it's not as functional as it could be, but I'll work around it.Well I'm beat. Long day and tomorrow is the only day I really have off with David. So I hope we can do something fun together. That will probably be picking up dog poo out of the yard or me handing a spit-up infested onsie to him to carry to the wash. You can be jealous, it's ok . . .
What, no new pics of Sophie????
ReplyDeletehahaha. Well I like to post that I still do other things outside of little girl . . . :-)
ReplyDelete