I think I captured her smiling. She's done it a few times and it's super cute. Another day in the swing. Yes, she's in there a lot. She wants to grab her friends and tries to but can't figure it out just yet. She looks kind of puffed out and fat here. And her head is big! She still hates tummy time. I don't do it as much as I should because she gets insanely upset as soon as she's laid on her tummy and she turns red and cries and cries.Here is a video of her in her swing, but this one I got real close. I think shes smiled at the camera!
Her hair looks reddish in the photo and those smiles and coos in the video are too dang cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's ready to see Hunna and T-Mac!
ReplyDeleteShe has no Hiebert features whatsoever. She looks so much like David!!
ReplyDelete