We had a short bout of success at tummy time today. Short, like long enough for me to take these pictures. Anyway we are still trying, but she really hates it and I feel it's pointless when she screams the whole time.Good news--Sara the Seahorse is a real life saver! If she's fussing when we put her down to sleep or nap we just push Sara's belly, she lights up and sings and Sophie's in awe. Works every time! Then she goes to sleep--thanks Sara!
On Sunday morning David and I made homemade donut holes covered in powdered sugar--I did this with my dad as a kid. They are super horrifyingly unhealthy but man do they taste good!
I have today (Monday) and tomorrow off. We are going to dinner tomorrow with David's buddies--David Lippe and his wife and daugther and Taylor. They have never seen Sophie so they get to meet her. Should be fun!
On Sunday morning David and I made homemade donut holes covered in powdered sugar--I did this with my dad as a kid. They are super horrifyingly unhealthy but man do they taste good!I have today (Monday) and tomorrow off. We are going to dinner tomorrow with David's buddies--David Lippe and his wife and daugther and Taylor. They have never seen Sophie so they get to meet her. Should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment