Ok. Where to begin. Last Thursday Dad and Carol came to town so we spent most of the weekend with them. They left on Saturday afternoon. I had Thursday, Friday and Saturday off and taught a group class on Sunday.
We spent a lot of time with Dad, Carol, Tracy, Kelton and Andy. Kelton is so adorable. He smiles all the time!
You say his name and he turns to the camera and instantly smiles. It's so cute. He was crawling all over the place--he's quite fast--and he became interested in the new mirror that I bought at Target a few weeks ago. I hadn't had a chance to hang it so it was leaning against the fireplace. David hung it for me Saturday. Here is the cute pic of Kelton and the mirror and then the mirror after David hung it. Nice, eh?
Noah also got a good taste of Kelton. Kelton is more interested in him than any of the other dogs, maybe because he's the only dog that's equally as interested in him. Noah just wants to lick him. If Noah licks his face Kelton opens his mouth and then well . . . it's nasty but I got a quick pic because it's funny. Here is Noah giving a big ole wet kiss to little Kelto.
A client of mine has 3 girls and so I got some Girl Scout cookies last week--3 boxes to be exact. I was so excited. I love some Girl Scout cookies! They have a few new flavors that I got--Lemonades, Thank Yous and then the regular Peanut Butter Sandwiches. I had a few but that was it. When we left for Tracy's on Friday night we got back and Amos had eaten two boxes of the cookies. Yeah. I left them too close to the edge of the counter and he must have thought he'd try the new flavors too. He ate all the cookies--nothing was left!We had breakfast at La Peep down the street from Tracy and Andy's on Saturday and then Dad and Carol left town after that. Sophie is getting to where sleeping isn't as fun in the car seat once it's not in a moving vehicle. She woke up during breakfast and looked around a lot and then David had to hold her. She got a little fussy as it was her eating time. On Saturday evening Don and Susan came over and we went to Saltgrass Steakhouse for dinner. Sophie never really fell asleep in the car then and she was awake the whole time at dinner. Susan had to walk around with her. She was content looking around and figuring things out. We've just discovered that restaurant days are numbered!
Today I had a doggie class at 12:30 in Dallas so David was on Daddy duty. I didn't get home until around 2:30.
I got in the bed with my laptop as I was very tired and was going to take a nap. Little Sophie came in and sat next to me for a while. She was so cute. She likes to be propped up and sitting. David got some cute pics of her. The pouty face is a common one for her. She is very good at turning that lip down. It's cute. Then she smiled and cooed and talked to us for quite a bit. She's doing that a lot too.Here is a video of her little baby sounds.
that picture of sophie turning her lip down freaking cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteAwww...she's so cute. I can only read your blog when Peyton is sleeping otherwise I have to play Sophie videos over and over and over! She has named her dolly Sophie and anytime I'm on my computer she asks if I'm looking at Sophie. :-) Just wait until Sophie can tell you a story! Peyton will ask me every night when I put her to bed if I want to hear a story and then she will make up the craziest stories. I'm surprised by her imagination sometimes. Don't know if I'll like that great story making ability when she gets older and starts getting in trouble, but for now it is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute! Yes, I know kids are amazingly underestimated! ;-)
ReplyDelete