Sunday, February 22, 2009

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep . . . zzzzz

I took some sweet pictures of Sophie while she was sleeping. The best one is one where my finger was over part of the lens so the color is not so good but she looks like a little angel. So I did my best to fix the pic.

Tonight (well actually it's technically tomorrow but I haven't gone to bed so it seems like Saturday still to me) we attempted to go to a movie. David and I had Don and Susan come over to babysit. We bundled up and headed to Grapevine Mills to see "The Wrestler". We were hungry so we stopped at Fuddrucker's before the movie. We got to the movie a few minutes late and thought it wouldn't be a big deal since they usually have 15 minutes of trailers . . . Wrong. The theater was packed and only 2 seats on the front row at the very far left were available. We sat there for about 2 minutes and decided we couldnt' watch the movie that way. So we got up and got a refund and headed home. So much for our date. Ho-hum.

But on to good news--we got our huge shipment of baby formula! We have friends in high places and we are able to get our formula for about 50% less than what we would pay anywhere else! Yup! So I ordered 5 cases of formula! Check out our cabinets! Dig in Sophie! This should last us about a month, maybe 35 days! She's eating about 5 ounces per feeding now--wonder if she's hit 12 pounds yet?! I bet she has. We try to compare her weight to Trevor's--he weighs 12-13 pounds. So we pick him up and see if we think he is as heavy as she is. I really think she is heavier than he is. We don't go back to the pedi until her 4-month check up, so we have about 4 more weeks. We'll let you know . . .

Ok. I'm off to bed. David and I watched a DVD once we got home so we got a movie in just not the way we expected!

3 comments:

  1. litta? so what did you have to clear out to put all that in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so sweet in her little lamb jammies! She also looks chubby - I bet she weighs 12 lbs. for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have lots of cabinet space so I just moved stuff around!

    ReplyDelete