Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Kansas City Shuffle.

Today Sophie and I had a good day. She napped like a champ but during her waketime she helped me do laundry. I sat her in the corner of the rocker in her room. She's so darn cute. I have some pics and a video. You can't really see it in the video but she is a big leg kicker. She actually kicks one leg like she's doing the Cotton-Eyed-Joe but David says, "She's doin' the Kansas City Shuffle"--yeah whatever that is! She also learned the song "I'm a Little Teapot" and "Old MacDonald". Sophie loves it when I sing to her and bounce around. I think if she was old enough she would be laughing at me.

I also got a cute pic of Jakey resting his head on her Boppy pillow. He actually had to pee really bad and so he came up and laid his head down--"Uh, gotta go baaad, Mom!" I snapped a pic really quick though. His little sweet face.

Dad and Carol are coming tomorrow so I had plans to clean house today. It never happened. Why do I have a trillion things to do and no time?

Here is a video snippet for your viewing enjoyment.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I loved the video! Abbie did too, everytaime you said say hi she waved to sophie and said hiiiii! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin cute! I love little baby noises!!!

    ReplyDelete