We, I do believe, have now finally finished Sophie's room! All her little clothes are tucked away in a bin, neatly tucked on the 3rd shelf of her changing table. I also noticed that I hadn't gotten a picture of the changing table because it was always cluttered before. So I have some photos of it here. It also has the new canvas nursery rhyme art that I found at Hobby Lobby for a steal! You can't see their cuteness from the pics but the first is Humpty Dumpty, then Go to Market and then Jack and Jill. We also moved the birdie mobile back some, which you can't see unless you are in the room. I also got a close-up of the bedding because I hadn't done that before either. Then I got some more close-ups of Gerard, he's just so cute! Enjoy!
LOVE IT!!!! I so may copy you with the birdie mobile, too cute!!
ReplyDeleteGo for it! :-)
ReplyDelete