Sunday, November 23, 2008

O Christmas Tree . . .

Well we got our tree up. Yes, the week before Thanksgiving. But this is it. We still need to actually put ornaments on it and decorate the rest of the house. It is a cute skinny tree. It's 9 feet tall. Pretty much touches the ceiling. I really like it. Can't wait for the finished product.

Ok. We have lots to do tomorrow (which is actually "today" because it's 2am): more Christmas decorating, cleaning house and childbirth class . . . I'll update you on all that tomorrow evening!

Fa la la la la la la . . . .

1 comment:

  1. me too! I decorated last night while Josh was gone....I didn't do anything last year so I was SOOOO ready to decorate this year!!

    How are you feeling? Think about you and baby sophie all the time!

    ReplyDelete