Well I have just about 4 weeks until my due date! Can you believe it? I am still convinced she'll be here before December but who knows. I sure as heck hope she's not late. I don't know if I'll be pleasant at all.
I cry at the drop of a hat. Commercials on TV, music and shows . . . and forget Oprah. I can't watch anymore, she does me in. David doesn't like me watching the Discovery Health channel because I watch all the birth shows and he'll come in and someone's having some complication and he says, "Uhhh, should you be watching this? . . . "
The other day I was a wreck. No reason, but I guess just the hormones. I was calling Tracy's chiropractor because she said she really loved her and she deals with pregnant women a lot. I'm all excited and then the girl asks me about my insurance and informs me that they don't take our insurance. Yeah. So when I hung up the phone I started crying. Then I went to let the dogs inside, they'd been out for about 20 minutes, and I noticed Noah peeking through a giant hole under the fence leading into our neighbor's yard. I knew Trevor had gone into their yard. I wasn't upset that he was gone but for some reason I just started crying more. I put the other guys in the house and went out through our gate and the neighbor walked over and had Trevor in her arms. She says, "I think I have something of yours!" He was all wiggling and I walk up to her to get him. She saw me crying and I didn't want to explain that I was 35 weeks pregnant and just crying because I could. So I said, "I'm so sorry. I thought he was gone. . . ." She said, "Oh, I'm so sorry! No, I got him, it's ok!" And I took him and went in. She probably thought I was a basket case!
David has been the best. Poor guy, he vacuums a lot. It's great . . . and before you start to think it's because I throw a rod at him know that he actually will do it voluntarily! We can thank Susan for that. She vacuumed her family to death while they all grew up so I think David sees vacuuming as a part of life. It's really nice! Anyway, I know I said I was officially finished working but I had a last client last night. When I got home David had cleaned the house. Awww, isn't he so sweet? Aside from cleaning the best part is how he's been really sympathetic to my horrid back pain. He's given me several back massages and made me some meals while I sat on my fat butt! He's so sweet.
I am really excited and can't wait to see David with Sophie. Yeah, he's really in love with Kelton (for those that don't know that's our nephew, Tracy's little darling). He likes to hold him and give him kisses when we are with them. It's pretty easy, Kelton is adorable. But anyway . . . I know he'll be all kinds of wrapped with a girl! I can't wait to see!
I think the dogs know something is up. They have been driving me crazy. They all want my attention all the time. It drives me nuts. I'm trying to ignore them and not give in becuase they'll be ignored more than they are used to in the next few weeks. I don't want them to have shock when that happens, so I'm trying to prepare them. Poor guys.
Well I got some cute nursery ryhme art to put on Sophie's walls. I'll hang them and take pics . . . stay tuned! . . . .
I cry at the drop of a hat. Commercials on TV, music and shows . . . and forget Oprah. I can't watch anymore, she does me in. David doesn't like me watching the Discovery Health channel because I watch all the birth shows and he'll come in and someone's having some complication and he says, "Uhhh, should you be watching this? . . . "
The other day I was a wreck. No reason, but I guess just the hormones. I was calling Tracy's chiropractor because she said she really loved her and she deals with pregnant women a lot. I'm all excited and then the girl asks me about my insurance and informs me that they don't take our insurance. Yeah. So when I hung up the phone I started crying. Then I went to let the dogs inside, they'd been out for about 20 minutes, and I noticed Noah peeking through a giant hole under the fence leading into our neighbor's yard. I knew Trevor had gone into their yard. I wasn't upset that he was gone but for some reason I just started crying more. I put the other guys in the house and went out through our gate and the neighbor walked over and had Trevor in her arms. She says, "I think I have something of yours!" He was all wiggling and I walk up to her to get him. She saw me crying and I didn't want to explain that I was 35 weeks pregnant and just crying because I could. So I said, "I'm so sorry. I thought he was gone. . . ." She said, "Oh, I'm so sorry! No, I got him, it's ok!" And I took him and went in. She probably thought I was a basket case!
David has been the best. Poor guy, he vacuums a lot. It's great . . . and before you start to think it's because I throw a rod at him know that he actually will do it voluntarily! We can thank Susan for that. She vacuumed her family to death while they all grew up so I think David sees vacuuming as a part of life. It's really nice! Anyway, I know I said I was officially finished working but I had a last client last night. When I got home David had cleaned the house. Awww, isn't he so sweet? Aside from cleaning the best part is how he's been really sympathetic to my horrid back pain. He's given me several back massages and made me some meals while I sat on my fat butt! He's so sweet.
I am really excited and can't wait to see David with Sophie. Yeah, he's really in love with Kelton (for those that don't know that's our nephew, Tracy's little darling). He likes to hold him and give him kisses when we are with them. It's pretty easy, Kelton is adorable. But anyway . . . I know he'll be all kinds of wrapped with a girl! I can't wait to see!
I think the dogs know something is up. They have been driving me crazy. They all want my attention all the time. It drives me nuts. I'm trying to ignore them and not give in becuase they'll be ignored more than they are used to in the next few weeks. I don't want them to have shock when that happens, so I'm trying to prepare them. Poor guys.
Well I got some cute nursery ryhme art to put on Sophie's walls. I'll hang them and take pics . . . stay tuned! . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment