Here is how we all felt after all the yard work we did yesterday. This was last night before bed. Trevor is up near my pillow, a bit hidden and he's the small guy anyway. Then our good boys on the floor all curled up like kittens. Amos actually looks the same size as Jake here, he's curled up so tight!Today we did even more yard work in the front beds. I'll have to get more pics on that, there are a few small details I need to take care of before I want to do pics. David trimmed all of our tree bushes. I don't know what they are called. It's those round tall bushes that are bigger than bushes but not really trees. Yeah those. They were harry. I trimmed the low bushes that line the beds and the windows.
I've been running around decorating the living room with all our new furniture we can show off. I'm so excited. It looks so nice! Do you all remember what it used to look like? Ok. Well I'll show you . . .
BEFORE: Get a good look . . . I'll post the "after" pics later!
No comments:
Post a Comment