These will be Sophie's new friends. I can't take credit for making them, although I wish I could. Another purchase from one of my favorite sites: Etsy. So they *are* handmade just not by me. Cute little tweets aren't they? They're made out of wool, hand woven. I did name them myself though. Funny I thought of their names in about 15 seconds! They are a part of my masterpiece I'm making for Sophie. I'm still waiting on some things before I'm able to complete the job. However, be rest assured you'll get to see the final project!
I haven't been this creative in years so I'm quite proud of myself. David was even, well . . . surprised I suppose. He said, "Wow. that's really cute!" Yes. He's learning to use those words. Cute. Sweet. Adorable. He's ready for his little girl!Then he may start to use other words . . . Expensive. Demanding. Giggly . . . . among others I'm sure.
I haven't been this creative in years so I'm quite proud of myself. David was even, well . . . surprised I suppose. He said, "Wow. that's really cute!" Yes. He's learning to use those words. Cute. Sweet. Adorable. He's ready for his little girl!
I want to see your mobile!!! Is it done yet?
ReplyDeleteNo not yet. ;-)
ReplyDelete