Ok. Today I'm in a much better mood. Albeit my back hurts but I've got tons of stuff to do. Amos kept me up last night for several hours trying to throw up but never doing it. I ended up giving him IV fluids at 2:30am and staying up with him until 4am. See, I've got this down. I'll be so ready. Of course Amos isn't screaming and crying . . . . eeesh.
Well I know I sent pics of the backyard and what I did last weekend to it but now we've had winds and leaves blew into my clean patio and flower beds! However, it still looks remarkably better! Plus I still have the clutter free patio, no gardening tools hanging out and propane tanks and such. Just a pooper scooper and a broom now.
Today I'm going to do the front yard. Yeah. It needs some help. Leaves everywhere. Dirt, debris. It looks neglected. My loving and darling husband, thank goodness he has that really cute smile and blue eyes to help him out at times . . . his theory is -- why rake the leaves out of the beds when they will just come back? -- Well, let me think. Why take a shower when I'm just going to get dirty? Yeah. So I've got to do it to my specifications. Unfortunately I didn't marry a perfectionist like myself. Oh well, he's got other great qualities. {smile}
Ok. Well I'll take pics when I'm done. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get some pics of my big fat butt in gardening clothes, sweating and holding a rake. That will be fun won't it? Here is a slidewshow of the current status of the yard.
Today I'm going to do the front yard. Yeah. It needs some help. Leaves everywhere. Dirt, debris. It looks neglected. My loving and darling husband, thank goodness he has that really cute smile and blue eyes to help him out at times . . . his theory is -- why rake the leaves out of the beds when they will just come back? -- Well, let me think. Why take a shower when I'm just going to get dirty? Yeah. So I've got to do it to my specifications. Unfortunately I didn't marry a perfectionist like myself. Oh well, he's got other great qualities. {smile}
Ok. Well I'll take pics when I'm done. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get some pics of my big fat butt in gardening clothes, sweating and holding a rake. That will be fun won't it? Here is a slidewshow of the current status of the yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment