Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Martha Stewart Move Over!

Ok. I'm going to post two slideshows for you! First the living room. I put the before pics in first and then the newly re-modeled living room pics in after. Hope you like! Martha Stewart would be so proud. I used several of her tips, on homemaking, not day trading . . .


-----
Now for the yard. This took the most work. Oh and David was a bit unhappy when he drove up. Notice I sawed a few trees down. Also the pansies didn't get planted, it has rained since I finished the others! Notice all the weeds and leaves that have been cleaned up! David also trimmed our large tree bush thingees. Those were in desparate need!

2 comments:

  1. i love it stace. i approve. flower beds look awesome! did david love pulling all those trees and bushes? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. David? I did all that by myself!!! He was at work while I did that.

    ReplyDelete