I do have to give David a lot of credit. He did most of the work over the whole weekend. We had the whole crew here on Saturday but just mom and David on Sunday. My poor mom woke up with one of her migraines and had to lie down most of the day. But David continued to work and just about finished the room on his own!
Mom ordered us a bookshelf and our rocker/glider we registered for. So once that comes in we can arrange the room appropriately. Mom and I put the bed and changing table together on Sunday evening. It's so cute. Then I put the bedding on just today. Here is a slideshow.
Mom ordered us a bookshelf and our rocker/glider we registered for. So once that comes in we can arrange the room appropriately. Mom and I put the bed and changing table together on Sunday evening. It's so cute. Then I put the bedding on just today. Here is a slideshow.
So now I have become Susie homemaker. I'm making Sophie's mobile myself. I must say that I'm having lots of fun and it's going to be super cute! Here are a couple of pics of what is transpiring. . . . I'll show you the finished product of course when that happens.
First is the pic of the supplies and mess I'm making. The next is part of the mobile [laying out on the changing table]. Ah, do you have questions? Wondering what I'm doing? Well you'll have to wait. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment