Thursday, September 18, 2008

In my next life . . .

So I don't have a baby to share just yet but the dogs have been shared with all. I have cute dogs. Everyone wants to see them, right? Well gosh I'm loving this weather! I do hope it is finally here to stay!

So, I took the dogs outside in the yard and we played some ball. Ah. To be a dog. Noah and Trevor look happier than two pigs in mud. Trevor has the ball, a victory. Noah is actually much quicker than Trevor, believe it or not. So he rarely actually gets the ball.

Then Noah got it back. I want to be a dog in my next life . . .

Well I assume most of you now are relieved we named little Sophie not just because we actually named the poor thing but because this way I don't have to complain about people asking! Yippee! No one likes Stacy to complain. Uh uh. No m'am.

Well mom is coming this weekend to help us paint Sophie's nursery. We have all the stuff just need to paint! I want to help but supposedly I can't paint or inhale bad fumes. I may borrow that mask that Tracy had. For those that didn't see it, it was funny. Looks like the masks they put on to go into a burning building. Anyway. The perfectionist here isn't going to be too pleasant peeking in the doorway saying --"Oh! You missed that little spot. No, there. No, there . . . " I know David would rather I wear the mask and help so he doesn't have to hear my nit-picking.

I'll update you all on the pics once the nursery is all done! Ok. I must run to my doggie class so I can waddle around while I teach and get mud plastered to my protruding belly.


1 comment:

  1. I like your doggies, but i know their pics will soon be replaced by Sophie's. Remember, they have an uncle that has a good eye.

    ReplyDelete