Thursday, September 4, 2008

Be Careful!!

Ok. Well Stacy is officially pregnant. I'm grouchy, things bother me more and well of many things that bother me one is bothering more than any . . . I must say I'm not sure what part of "we'll let you know when she gets a name" that you people don't understand! I'm leaning towards not telling anyone until she's born. How would you guys like that? Yeah. I think it's a great idea! No, but really . . . please stop asking. We don't have a name. We don't know. I really am getting tired of people asking, do you really think we'd forget to let you all know as much as you've hounded us? Ok. Now that we are clear on that . . .

Today is absolutely awesome outside. It's nice, it feels like the beginning of fall. I sure hope this isn't short-lived, although in Texas I'm sure that it will be. Ho-hum. Well too bad I can't stay on my feet for too long before my back starts to kill me or I'd take some time to take one or two of the dogs to the park. Maybe I'll do that anyway. Take a ball, sit on my fat butt and throw it until they are pooped. That sounds like a plan.

Ok. Well I'm off to find something to do outside before the nice wanna-be-fall weather leaves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment