Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall is here! Yippee!

I hope I didn't jinks myself by saying that but . . . the weather is sooooo nice these days! I'm having fond memories of high school football games on Friday nights. "Go Cats! Go!" Oh sorry. Back at Central in big ole SA.

Well the dogs love it too. They are into sunning in the grass in the yard. They just lay out there and lounge. It's kind of cute and I like the fact that my dogs don't flip out if they are outside by themselves. I have clients who can't leave their dogs outside or they'll beat up the door to get in. Nope mine like it either way! Here is Jakey after some outdoor lounging. Now for the indoor lounging.

Well David isn't feeling well. I hope he's not getting sick. Poor fella. First it was his throat after the football game on Monday. He was there, yeah he got to go. He said the seats were horrible but he didn't care. So we thought he just had a bad throat from all the cheering but it hasn't gotten better and today he's feeling icky. He's napping right now with Amos. Yeah Amos is up for that at any point in the day. We could actually charge like "nap with a cow for $5". Amos would be able to say, "Ok. This is how you do it . . . take my advice people I do this every day for hours!"
Ok. Let me know if you want to pay $5 to nap with our cow. . . . you can even lay on him like a large pillow. You just have to let him snore louder than you . . . .

1 comment:

  1. tell David Tommy said doctors can actually help folks by dispensing prescription medication that can make sore throats go away.

    ReplyDelete