Well supposedly the hurricane is supposed to hit hard and bring some serious winds our way. We are preparing . . . by stocking up on coffee (decaf of course), cereal and milk. Yeah, I can't live without those things if I get trapped indoors.
I got a few new clients this week, which is good. It's really been sloooooow. Had lots of days off, hence all the remodeling of the living room and yard. David said that if I don't get work soon he's going to take me to work with him so I don't cut part of the house off or something.
The baby's been kicking a lot. I hear at this point she could have baby hiccups, so that could be all the ruckus in there! The peeing has increased, especially when I drink anything! I think I'm up to about 6 times a night. Ugh. The back pain is worse when I walk around for more than 15 minutes or after a doggie class.
Ok. I'm going to watch my recorded show "Greatest American Dog" they are choosing the finalist tonight!
I got a few new clients this week, which is good. It's really been sloooooow. Had lots of days off, hence all the remodeling of the living room and yard. David said that if I don't get work soon he's going to take me to work with him so I don't cut part of the house off or something.
The baby's been kicking a lot. I hear at this point she could have baby hiccups, so that could be all the ruckus in there! The peeing has increased, especially when I drink anything! I think I'm up to about 6 times a night. Ugh. The back pain is worse when I walk around for more than 15 minutes or after a doggie class.
Ok. I'm going to watch my recorded show "Greatest American Dog" they are choosing the finalist tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment