So I was going through Sophie's clothes and she's got more dresses that she hasn't worn and more than half are too small for her now. She's so darn long she's in 18 month old clothes now! We didn't get in the pedi in time for her 9-month check up so we have to wait until the 14th. We'll get all her stats then. I'm curious how big she is, she's extremely heavy and she and Kelton wear the same size diapers now!
Anyway, I put this adorable sundress on Sophie this evening and we took her out in it so she could be shown to the world. It's really the cutest thing ever. She gave us some of her crinkle-nose smiles for the camera. It's sure hard to get a picture of her these days because she starts crawling right away and heads straight for the camera!
The other day I got this hilarious picture of the dogs and Sophie. The dogs look horrified, Sophie looks ecstatic! Trevor's on his way out and the other guys are just waiting for it to be over.
Harry is doing well and I'm getting nervous with us having only 2 weeks left until the big day! I'm going to have a lot of support so I'm excited about that but I've never performed in front of a crowd like that so I'm insanely nervous. They won't tell us who the judges are but I know they aren't from here and they said, " . . . they are well-known in the dog world . . ." I don't know what that means. Is that The Dog Whisperer or Sharon Osborne? Oh well . . . it'll be interesting and I know when this is all over I'll be so delighted that I was part of it!
Sophie has a new heart-throb, his name is Stewart. He's a Steiff teddy bear I've had for several years and he went into her room when we did the nursery. She just decided she likes to haul him around the whole house and snuggle with him in bed over the past 48 hours. I'm sure next week she'll be onto to something new but for now Stewie is the guy. I tried to get a video of her grabbing him and hugging him but she wanted the camera instead. Usually you give him to her and she grabs him and buries her head in him and giggles. It's cute. I put this her anyway because you can see how cute she is when she's talking to us. She's a chatterer.
Anyway, I put this adorable sundress on Sophie this evening and we took her out in it so she could be shown to the world. It's really the cutest thing ever. She gave us some of her crinkle-nose smiles for the camera. It's sure hard to get a picture of her these days because she starts crawling right away and heads straight for the camera!
The other day I got this hilarious picture of the dogs and Sophie. The dogs look horrified, Sophie looks ecstatic! Trevor's on his way out and the other guys are just waiting for it to be over.Harry is doing well and I'm getting nervous with us having only 2 weeks left until the big day! I'm going to have a lot of support so I'm excited about that but I've never performed in front of a crowd like that so I'm insanely nervous. They won't tell us who the judges are but I know they aren't from here and they said, " . . . they are well-known in the dog world . . ." I don't know what that means. Is that The Dog Whisperer or Sharon Osborne? Oh well . . . it'll be interesting and I know when this is all over I'll be so delighted that I was part of it!
Sophie has a new heart-throb, his name is Stewart. He's a Steiff teddy bear I've had for several years and he went into her room when we did the nursery. She just decided she likes to haul him around the whole house and snuggle with him in bed over the past 48 hours. I'm sure next week she'll be onto to something new but for now Stewie is the guy. I tried to get a video of her grabbing him and hugging him but she wanted the camera instead. Usually you give him to her and she grabs him and buries her head in him and giggles. It's cute. I put this her anyway because you can see how cute she is when she's talking to us. She's a chatterer.

That is so funny, she went right for my exact bear when she was at the house the other day! She cuddled him too! :-)
ReplyDelete