Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cute cheeks.

Well Sophie is almost 9 months, officially on Friday. She's such a big girl. I don't have her specific stats, we have to make an appointment for her 9-month check up and we'll get all the weight, height, head size, etc. then. For now you have to see how cute she is.

She can pull up and stand and she does it more and more every day. The dog crates are very wonderful for this because they have rungs. She likes Noah's best because it's right by the door. She actually like's to go to Harry, he's so fuzzy and she and Harry discuss things through his jail cell.

Have I mentioned how incredibly blessed I am to have David? He's so great. Best Daddy in the world. The other night, randomly, Sophie woke up at 4am screaming. I went in and David was still asleep. She had a big ole dirty diaper and so I cleaned her up and she was screaming the whole time I did that. Soon David comes rushing in with a nice warm bottle in his hand. He scoops her off of the changing table and tells me to go to bed and he feeds her. He's such a hero. Can't wait to see how he does when Sophie asks for the car keys!

David also does just about all of her baths. He loves to bathe her and then he blows her dry so she doesn't have any moisture on her and get any rashes! Then he lathers her all up with her yummy smelling Mustela lotion and takes her to bed to read her a story and feed her. She's got him completely wrapped . . .

2 comments: