We finally got a bicycle trailer for Sophie (thanks to Grans--thanks Grans!). David attached it to his bike and we went on a nice little ride yesterday. She talked so loudly and had so much fun that we passed this guy and he said,
"Wow! That sounds and look like fun!" I got some pics of course. Can't wait to put Kelton in there too, they can both fit and be harnessed in.
I had a long day of working and discovered my A/C on my car was out this morning. Not sure what the deal is but we are taking it in on Monday. Man that was some hot day. I don't do windows or no A/C. Call me what you will but I can't handle heat without A/C!
Anyway, we met David's parents for dinner at Cheddar's tonight and while we were outside waiting we sat her on a rock and she looked picture-perfect so David got this adorable shot of her. Cutie pie. She's wearing her blue jeans (thank you Misty!) and her Sophie shirt that says "Sophie" (thanks Cindy!).
Last week Sophie had some weird rash so we went to the pedi and they said it was nothing that it would just go away. It did, no worries. However we weighed her there and just a week and a half before she weighed 18-lbs 14-oz she now weighs 19-lbs 9-oz!!! Can you believe that? She's eating like a bear! She loves just about everything. Tonight she had some grilled salmon and steamed broccoli. She eats bananas just about every morning and blueberries too. I also still give her the baby cereal because she needs the iron. She still takes 4 bottles a day and has about 36-oz of formula a day. Big girl! Everyone stay tuned we will have her 1-year birthday party a week or so before Thanksgiving since the poor thing was born so close to turkey day we'll have to do it earlier!
"Wow! That sounds and look like fun!" I got some pics of course. Can't wait to put Kelton in there too, they can both fit and be harnessed in.I had a long day of working and discovered my A/C on my car was out this morning. Not sure what the deal is but we are taking it in on Monday. Man that was some hot day. I don't do windows or no A/C. Call me what you will but I can't handle heat without A/C!
Anyway, we met David's parents for dinner at Cheddar's tonight and while we were outside waiting we sat her on a rock and she looked picture-perfect so David got this adorable shot of her. Cutie pie. She's wearing her blue jeans (thank you Misty!) and her Sophie shirt that says "Sophie" (thanks Cindy!).Last week Sophie had some weird rash so we went to the pedi and they said it was nothing that it would just go away. It did, no worries. However we weighed her there and just a week and a half before she weighed 18-lbs 14-oz she now weighs 19-lbs 9-oz!!! Can you believe that? She's eating like a bear! She loves just about everything. Tonight she had some grilled salmon and steamed broccoli. She eats bananas just about every morning and blueberries too. I also still give her the baby cereal because she needs the iron. She still takes 4 bottles a day and has about 36-oz of formula a day. Big girl! Everyone stay tuned we will have her 1-year birthday party a week or so before Thanksgiving since the poor thing was born so close to turkey day we'll have to do it earlier!

What a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting. Those bike trailers are awesome. Both of our kids LOVE to go riding in that thing. I let poor Brandon pull them though because together now that is an added 60 pounds! I tell him it's great exercise for him with the weight. Ryan will even just sit in there by himself when Brandon's working in the garage. I bet Sophie will become very attached to it as well!
ReplyDelete