Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Life is Good.

I'm trying to play catch-up with all the time that passed since my last long post over a week ago! Anyway . . . I had to post this on here . . . Last night I went to a client's and then to Harry's new home to work with them. I called David on the way home and he said that he had Sophie in her jumperoo, which is in our kitchen, and he was in the other room for a second. He could hear her going to town in that thing and then he said he suddenly didn't hear anything. He scared himself so he ran in and found her passed out in the jumperoo! He said he felt too bad to take a pic. So . . . this morning I had fed her and wanted to vacuum the floors before I let her crawl on them. I put her in the jumperoo to clean and then sat down at the table just next to her jumperoo and decided to update my facebook. I look over and she's passed out on Stewart! Poor baby, she just cant' get any good sleep at her own house! I took a picture though and it was so darling. I went over to get her out and she woke up and looked up at me with the biggest grin on her face then she laid her head on my shoulder all the way to her bed. Sweet little thing.

David also has a problem with our daughter. I just can't seem to get him to like her! She's got him wrapped so tight around that finger that I fear for the boys at a later date!! Well he took some cute pics of her while mommy was out working and sent them to me on my phone. Here is a little mini-slide show. She's wearing her new monkey PJs.

I also got a darling video of her and Jake and then her seeking out a ball Trevor found under the couch. I didn't capture the cutest part. She was crawling on the floor and Jake had his head down taking a nap and she cocked her head sideways and bent down to the ground as if she was looking at him saying, "Why do you look so sad?" It was cute so I pulled the camera and got a bit of a video of her with Jakey which turns into video about us finding a ball under the couch and rescuing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment