Good day mates! I'm so sorry it's been ages since I posted and I don't want to weigh this page down with a bunch of info. A ton of stuff has happened since my last post but one thing is the same--that darn rain! Seriously! It rained her all night again last night! Amos has developed a fear of the storms. It's not the rain but thunder and lightening that he is so afraid of. He went about 7 years of his life without a care in the world and then suddenly last year decided to be deathly afraid of the storms. So last night he sat his butt on the couch, literally.
The weekend was filled with excitement and non-stop go, go, go with Harry's big Mutt Makeover event! We finished in 6th place and I was a bit disappointed as the judges were much harder than I thought! I've only competed in flyball with Trevor and that was easy cheesy so I feel the desire to train a couple of the guys and do some more competition . . .and get 1st place! The top dog was a black Lab named Tess. She was amazing, and her trainer was even better! But in the end at the finals it was a coin toss between Tess and an all-American mutt named Lucky. Lucky was the cutest thing in that finals performance and I'm still trying to find it on video somewhere. Just adorable! I wanted her to win so bad as she was the most happy dog out there and had me in stitches at the finals. Here is a little video of part of our 2nd preliminary. We didn't get video of the other.
Harry has a new home and I'm going over there tonight to help them learn his training and how to keep him in check!
Sophie now sits up in the bath tub like a big girl . . . and that she is! We had her 9 month check up last week (even though she's almost 10 months) and she weighs 18-lbs 14-oz and is 29" long! She's only 1/2 an inch shorter than cousin Kelton! She's gonna be tall like her Daddy! Now that she can sit up unassisted in the tub bathtime is much more enjoyable for everyone. She is completely fascinated by the tub toys too, especially the rubber ducky which I have named "Ducky".David and I are going to see about trying out our new bikes this evening since the weather is so incredibly cool! It's crazy! I'm also trying to find cute yet inexpensive ideas for Sophie's 1-year birthday and her 1st ever Halloween costume! I'm also seeking out some mommy groups to join so we can have play dates and friends for Sophie to be around. We'll keep you posted! Enjoy the weather!

No comments:
Post a Comment