Nothing like steam cleaning carpets at 4:30am that have been doused in baby poop. Daddy was half asleep and thought she was finished with her business while on the changing table. He removed the diaper way too quickly and then well it didn't "hit the fan", it hit the floor . . . and the trash can and the changing table.
Sophie was still recovering from her thrown off schedule I assume. She woke up screaming at 4:30am. Then this happened. So I was cleaning and doing laundry at that hour.
Poop is cleaned, floors are smelling like sweetness and we are getting back on track today! We already had some apples and watched our baby signing video and now we are down for a nap!
Sophie was still recovering from her thrown off schedule I assume. She woke up screaming at 4:30am. Then this happened. So I was cleaning and doing laundry at that hour.
Poop is cleaned, floors are smelling like sweetness and we are getting back on track today! We already had some apples and watched our baby signing video and now we are down for a nap!
Ahh, the kids. What we do for the kids. Hey, its nothing compared to Amos's at 4am. You had years of practice for hers.
ReplyDelete