Thursday, May 14, 2009

Did you say brownies?

Tonight I thought I heard stirring in Sophie's room about 10pm. I went in and she was just lying in her bed wide awake, holding onto both of her feet and playing with them. She went to bed at her normal 6:30pm but for some reason she woke up! She was happy as a pig in mud, just lying there holding her little footsies! I could smell a poopy diaper when I leaned over the crib so I got her up and changed her. I decided to go peek around the corner in the kitchen as David was making late-night brownies. David will bake for himself when chocolate is involved. So I popped her around the corner and it was funny because it scared David. He didn't know she was awake and I had brought her out of her room.

Man I think she's got to be 16-lbs by now. She's so huge. Check out this photo. Her hair looks undeniably red here. I'm here to tell you that it really and truly doesn't look at all red in person. But here it really does!

3 comments:

  1. and she looks JUST like you in that photo of her in the swing!! OMG, JUSt like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! It is red appearing in the pic. And Tracy is right, that looks like you Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the photo peeping around the frig she has that "Say wha?" look on her face. She is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete