I get quite a few people who ask me what breed of dog is the best. Families usually steer towards little dogs. But I'll be first to tell you that size may seem to matter but when it comes to ease and temperament the big dogs take the cake!
I logged Amos's morning today, beginning at 10am. However, he actually had been in this spot since 3am. I got up and had a bowl of cereal at 3am. Amos got up (very unlike him) went out to pee and came in and had the rest of his dinner that he had left. Then he went to bed and was here until about 2pm-ish. Here is his activity . . .
I logged Amos's morning today, beginning at 10am. However, he actually had been in this spot since 3am. I got up and had a bowl of cereal at 3am. Amos got up (very unlike him) went out to pee and came in and had the rest of his dinner that he had left. Then he went to bed and was here until about 2pm-ish. Here is his activity . . .
He is so mousey.
ReplyDelete