Thursday, October 16, 2008

Autumn, Fests & Dogs . . . of course!

AUTUMN
Well I do believe it's here . . . or is it? Living in Texas you have to guess when the fall or winter has arrived. Usually it's never but for now I'll enjoy the cool weather. I was able to wear long sleeves today and I took a hot bath. It was nice.

Here is a pic of the yard and it's newly fallen leaves. We'll have more. We'll have them cover the whole yard with all the trees we have around here.

FALL FIDO FEST
I'm still getting ready for my little fall event that I'm doing on Saturday. I actually got a pinata for it. Yes. I'm quite excited. We have several games that we plan to have. I hope we have a great turn out. I'm still making signs for the tables and sign up sheets for other things such as our fundraiser items. Here is what I have done so far . . . and the doggie in the back is my pinata. His name is "Boo". Yeah poor guy has no idea his face isn't going to be that cute after Saturday and that as much as I encourage folks to never use physical means with their dogs that we will be beating the daylights out of this guy just for fun.

DOGS
Today I met with a client of mine at a park and took Jake for our lesson. I took a picture of him in the back of my car on the way home. He was just laying back there being sweet. You can see that Sophie's car seat base is already in the car! We need to get one for David's truck.

Noah seems to be ultra needy these days. He comes and sits at my feet and looks up at me wanting love. Here is a pic of what I see from my seat. If he doesn't get it he whines until I ignore him long enough then he goes and plops down and sighs. He'll need to learn to be ignored, it's going to be a regular thing soon. David can't seem to ignore him much though. He gets loads of love from him. I'm trying to train the dogs and David how to train the dogs!

I got this great pic of two of my favorite boys last week when David grudgingly watched the Cowboys play a horrible game of football. Trevor thought he'd make a nest out of the space between David's legs and they both look a bit disturbed in this photo. David wasn't a happy camper last week during the game. Trevor, on the other hand was happy as long as David stayed still and refrained from yelling at the TV.

Alright . . . I hope to see you all this weekend at my "Fall Fido Fest"! Gotta go print stuff and put goodie buckets together! . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment