Well I suppose you want some updates on the Greer home. Yes, you do or you wouldn't be reading this! Ok. Well as you all read from the post from last week David busted out the window (it was an accident of course) and I thought I'd take a pic. We still have to find someone to come fix it. Luckily we have two doors so it doesn't let air escape or anything. It kind of looks like a baseball went thru it, don't you think?Ok.
So then there is the belly factor. I noticed I haven't put a pic of my belly (or taken one) since I was 6 months. Thought you all may want to see how she looks at 32 weeks (that's 8 months for those of you who don't know your times tables.) I took this by placing the camera on my bathroom counter and standing in front of it. So, take note of the notes on there. Yes. The baby is on the right, the enlarged bump on the back is my new ass. Yeah, I think it may be bigger than Sophie! But let's not kid ourselves was it really smaller before? I don't know if it's gotten all that much larger. We'll try to remedy that post-baby.My wonderful husband is so sweet. I actually think he feels sorry for me and then looks up to the sky and says, "Thank you Lord for making the women the ones that have to go thru this." I mean let's face it we all know that men would be much worse off pregnant than women. And the eating, what the ?? Wouldn't we be at Bob's Chop and Steakhouse everyday if men were pregnant? And the Braxton Hicks contractions and horrid uncomfortable things when it comes to trying to sleep. I can't even pluck an eyebrow hair from David's head without offering him a cookie and a lollipop first and saying, "you'll only feel a little sting and I'll kiss it when we're done, you won't feel a thing . . . " Anyway . . . he's been awfully sweet since he sees I'm not sleeping well and I have horrible heartburn. He's just being very comforting and tries to make me feel better. [High-five, sweetie! Keep it up!]
Amos decided to have a bad tummy, most of you k
now that happens about once a month or so. He gets the runs and usually it means me being up half the night letting him outside every few minutes. Well he had a present for us in the living room when we got home since he probably just couldn't hold it in while we were at dinner. So David was cleaning it up and I told the other boys to go in their crates and wait. I didn't shut the doors I just wanted them out of the way. I took this pic because they looked so cute and were so compliant! What good boys I have! You can see Amos with his head lowered, "Uhhh, sorry. I had to go people . . . "
And yes, Jakey has to have his cone on again. The poor fellow has parents that are too poor to pay for him to have his little "tumor" surgically removed. It's not really a tumor, it's not life-threatening but it's rather ugly and I know it's not comfortable on him. But he's actually had it for about a year so . . . we are just trying to keep him from licking it once again. Here are his thoughts on the matter. Does he do a really good horribly, abused and sad dog face or what?
Here is the last picture I'll leave you with for now . . . I walked in the bedroom last night to get ready for bed and this is what I saw. The dogs were all ready (don't forget Trevor, he's on my pillow in the back). I am still not sure what the layout will be once Sophie's here. I know there will be some pacing and going back to her room as they will wonder why there is a little creature on the other side of the house that gets so much attention--morning noon and night!
No comments:
Post a Comment