Can you believe it? I have posted 3 blog posts in a week! Wow! While I do know that most people who read this read it to hear about our darling dear little girl, I'll give you a little update on Mommy and Daddy . . .
Daddy is looking diligently for another job, his company isn't doing well and he's gotten his 4 paycut in 12 months. It's really, really put a strain on us and we have to give our thanks to the big man upstairs for blessing us with such wonderful family. They have helped us so much and I cannot thank them enough. Prayers for David's job hunt will be needed, he's not having a lot of luck in this economy and with his industry. Ugh. . . .
My business has slowed down considerably in July. It seems that families take vacation all throughout this month and so while I haven't trained a lot of dogs outside my house I have had tons of dogs in our house for doggie-sitting and some training while they are here. It's been very trying for me, battling oodles of dogs with a toddler, but it's been interesting! We have had a Standard Poodle puppy named "Henri" here for a month while his parents are in Africa. He's been fun, and a lot of work, since he's a puppy! He goes home this coming weekend.
. . . Now onto that cute little stinker we have . . . she loves, loves, loves to watch her Signing Time videos and will watch them from beginning to end. She will sit on the couch and watch them with her Binky (blanket) and Stewart (which she now calls "Stewie"). She used to sit in a rocker chair that is for little toddlers but she cant' see the TV too well because of the angle from the low chair to the big TV. So I ask her, "Do you want to sit on the couch?" She starts to climb up, "coush, coush". When she gets up there she is very excited so I say, "Ok, remember you have to sit down while you watch your show."
Then she sits like a sweetie and watches the show. We thought she'd love a beanbag chair since she often buries her head in Binky and other soft things--the couch corner, the bed mattress, etc. We were in Target and I put her on a beanbag chair there. She loved it. Actually she threw a fit when we took her off of it and had to leave. So mommy went online when we got home and found coupon codes from RetailMeNot (Uh, great site folks! Look at it if you haven't, before you buy anything online!) and went and got her a beanbag chair from BeanBags.com for 20% off!
No comments:
Post a Comment