My little blondie is more fun than ever, every single day. She's going to be a blabber mouth once the sentences start to flow.
She will sit down and read to herself, most of it making no sense at all but sounding so adorable as she flips pages and does say words to objects she recognizes. She will also read to herself while we drive down the road. I caught her one day last week sitting in Trevor's bed, reading her baby signs flash cards. She would recognize a picture and say it loudly over and over.
She will sit down and read to herself, most of it making no sense at all but sounding so adorable as she flips pages and does say words to objects she recognizes. She will also read to herself while we drive down the road. I caught her one day last week sitting in Trevor's bed, reading her baby signs flash cards. She would recognize a picture and say it loudly over and over.If we are sitting at a table and everyone begins to laugh she will laugh, literally out loud, as if she thought it was just hilarious. It's rather cute. She also copies our words more and more.
She knows all the dogs and calls them by name. She's actually done this for a while but she can very clearly say Noah and Jake. Amos is "Awme" and Trevor is "Rerer". I had put her down for a nap the other day and I then I went and put the dogs outside. Amos started barking in the backyard and I hear through her baby monitor, "Awme, Awme!" It was so funny.Today Amos was lying flat on his side on his bed, he always sleeps like this, she bent down and looked him in the face with her little head tilted and she says, "nap" as she looks at me. I started laughing, "Yup Amos is taking a nap!"
No comments:
Post a Comment