Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh man!

Sophie's cuter and cuter every day. She is saying so many words and several phrases now. One of her favorites lately is "Oh man!" It's so cute. She says it when she falls or something doesn't work, or just about all the time. It's rather funny. She also tells me everyday now that "Daddy at work".

Another favorite word is "funny". I think I said this in my last post but can't recall. Anyway she likes to do cute things, laugh at herself and then say, "funny" and giggle out loud. It's so cute!

She likes to help more now and I know that they do this at her montessori so she's becoming more helpful and it's so darn cute to see little polite 21-month old! She puts her stuff away (or attempts to) and wipes her own mouth after eating. She also likes to wipe the table with a napkin or baby wipe where she ate and made a mess.

I know we are nearing the potty training days because she's pretty aware of her accidents sometimes. She'll stop, grab her diaper and say, "Uh oh." This isn't consistent but she does it. Luckily she hasn't even tried to get out of her bed. I'm hoping to keep her in there as long as possible!

She's not really adventurous or a monkey like Tracy and I were as kids. She doesn't climb on a lot of stuff even at playgrounds. She's a bit reserved in that way. Her own little person because David and I were neither one like that as kids!

Here is a tiny slideshow of some pics I took with my phone this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment