Friday, August 20, 2010

Larry is loads of laughs!

So for whatever reason I've never really shown Larry to Sophie. For those asking, Larry Longbottom is a Box Turtle I found on the side of the road several months ago. David helped me build a really cool outdoor enclosure for him and he's got it made! So he basically lives outside.

Today I decided to bring him in and see what Sophie thought. Big hit. She says his name and she cried when I put him back in his home outside. I got video of her following him around the kitchen. It's pretty cute.

At first she was rather confused as to why his head would disappear when she touched his nose! If you listen you can hear her start to make kissy sounds at one point, which she does when she's trying to call the dogs. Apparently I make kissy sounds when calling my dogs! Anyway, she points out his nose and feet and then her feet and toes. When I mention his long neck she did the sign for giraffe and says giraffe. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. I saw some very quick Stella & Dot product placement in the making of this video.

    ReplyDelete