Sophie's almost there and my freedom is just about to be snatched away! I got a few cute little videos of her crawling over, or rather army-crawling, to the other side of the room and then to Amos.
I'm really happy that Amos is ok with her. Back a few years ago Amos was severely afraid of toddlers and kids. They seem to terrorize him because he's so big and he's such a wimp. He'd run for shelter with his tail tucked. He just lies there now. I was afraid he'd hate Sophie but he was so calm and cool with her grabbing his big ole paw today.
Here are two different videos . . .
I'm really happy that Amos is ok with her. Back a few years ago Amos was severely afraid of toddlers and kids. They seem to terrorize him because he's so big and he's such a wimp. He'd run for shelter with his tail tucked. He just lies there now. I was afraid he'd hate Sophie but he was so calm and cool with her grabbing his big ole paw today.
Here are two different videos . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment