So I decided against the blog remodel. I couldn't find a template I liked and so I just changed the colors on this one a bit. Go ahead and tell me if you do not like. . . . .Well we are going to be leaving tomorrow morning (Friday) for San Angelo! Tracy and I are taking the kids and then the hubbies are meeting us there tomorrow evening. I had a slow week, work-wise, but was swamped with emails and phone calls so I'm going to be quite busy over the next couple of weeks--hooray!
Ok. Sophie is starting to mimic me a little bit. She has discovered her tongue and spits and makes "pffffsssst" noises all the time while spitting everywhere! She's so cute! I can stick my tongue out and in and out and in and after a few times she'll ever so slightly try to do the same! Her gummy smile is the cutest thing on the planet and poor David doesn't get to see her laugh except on the videos!Well Monday I had gone to the doctor because I had been feeling really strange--really, really fatigued, lots of hunger, and headaches. Well the doctor thought it could be a low thyroid. I got my tests back and they said I was "a healthy person", which is good news. So, I guess I'm probably just stressed and not eating and exercising like I should. I'm vowing to change that not just for health reasons but because well . . . I really need to!

Anyway . . . I walk a Golden Retriever every Tuesday and Thursday and then train him some too while his owners are at work. He's super cute and almost pure white. His name is Riley. I snapped this pic of him before our walk today.
I think this might have been the first time Jake noticed we have a baby. He really hasn't acted like he knows much. He says--wait a second . . . we haven't met!Oh yes and don't forget to look at the new books I added to the sidebar under "Sophie's List". I found some good reviews on them and they look super cute too! Just a little side note. Also, remember you can always find where to buy or visit any of the items in the sidebar by clicking the picture or logo I pasted.
And then here are some random pics Tracy took while babysitting the other day. She's all crafty with the camera. She must have known a photographer. She's got some connections, I just know it. . . . Pictures are available at a discounted rate to well-liked members of the community. Just ask for Stacy Greer when requesting a photo . . . .
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment