Well my little one is learning and growing like a weed! Day by day it is so obvious how she grows and develops. It's sad, I know she won't be this cuddly forever. I give her lots of squeezes and love right now while she likes them. She grabs for everything and watches everything. She's grabbing the bumper in her crib and she fell asleep the other day with her cute little chubby hand dangling off of the bumper. I quickly got a picture.David is such a wonderful Daddy. He gets home from work and instantly goes in and takes over whatever needs to be taken over. I usually have to leave within minutes but even if I don't he still does the same. Then he always has full-time duty on weekends as I'm gone just about all weekend. I didn't see them for about 24 hours this weekend. . .
Saturday I started with a 9:30am client in Dallas and then had my first class at the new indoor dog park. Misty helped with my class and so we stayed after at the park to observe and get to know some of the staff there. It was fun. I finished around 3pm and got home around 4pm. David and I went on a date to Pappasitos . . . Don (David's dad) came and got Sophie around 5:30pm and she spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's. I had to go meet my therapy dog group in Dallas the next day by noon then go help Misty with a class and a private lesson so I didn't get home until around 5pm. I went in and got Sophie and she looked seemingly large to me. I thought to myself--has she grown 2 inches since yesterday? I was sad that I didn't see her for 24 hours!
This week is a bit slower but still crazy with things I have to get done for all the classes that we are starting at the new place. I called Megan this morning at 9am asking if she was busy today so she could come watch Sophie so I could just get some things done. So she came over around noon and I was able to get a few things done. I could have gotten more done but I did get some things done. As you can see in this picture, this is what it looks like when I take Sophie with me to the grocery store! . . . Megan left around 3pm and Sophie slept until 5pm! She took the longest nap in her life as she had been asleep since 1:45! So she slept about 3 hours and 15 minutes!
We did get a new garage door on Saturday. Our old one literally died. It was an old wooden door and the guy said he thinks it weighed around 800lbs! So we got a new one and it's lighter weight and metal--thanks to Grandma and Grandpa (Susan and Don)--Thanks!This coming weekend we will have a busy weekend as it is Kelton's 1st birthday! I'm excited I think it will be fun. Of course any party Tracy puts together will be fun and cute to boot! She put "no gifts" on her invite but it's a 1-year old he's gonna get gifts from me!
No comments:
Post a Comment