The weather finally feels like fall. I'm so glad. While I can't imagine living anywhere but Texas I still sometimes wish I did live where there were actually four seasons. Anyway, our driveway was proving that it is indeed fall. Leaves covered the driveway to the point that it was obtrusive. So today David and I raked and bagged leaves while Sophie took a long nap. We filled seven 55-gallon contractor bags full of leaves! It was nuts. I completely forgot to get "before" pictures but I got the after.
I'm prepping for the family Thanksgiving we are having this Friday. Yes we are having it on Friday, not Thursday. Anyway, it's going to be incredibly fun and filled with loads of good food! I know Sophie will eat everything so I'm excited about her first Thanksgiving!
She's such a good eater and when she really likes something she makes these sounds of satisfaction. She's chewing while she's saying, "Num, num, num . . . " it's so cute. She does that with bananas and squash especially. She also loves blueberries, baked tilapia (fish), strawberries, turkey dogs, peas, spinach . . . well there isn't anything she's actually turned down as of yet.
She's now signing all the time for water and milk, sometimes water with one had while milk with the other! It's cute and so I say, "Do you want water or milk?" while I show her the distinct signs and she looks at me and then does one or the other. It's super cute.
The other night she went to bed at her normal 7:30pm but woke up at around 10pm and was hungry! We just put her in her highchair and fed her. It was so cute. Poor little thing has red, tear-filled eyes and looks like she may be neglected. We videoed it.
Well I'm busy trying to ready the house for the holiday guests and what-not! I'll post after the festivities. Have a great Thanksgiving!
I'm prepping for the family Thanksgiving we are having this Friday. Yes we are having it on Friday, not Thursday. Anyway, it's going to be incredibly fun and filled with loads of good food! I know Sophie will eat everything so I'm excited about her first Thanksgiving!
She's such a good eater and when she really likes something she makes these sounds of satisfaction. She's chewing while she's saying, "Num, num, num . . . " it's so cute. She does that with bananas and squash especially. She also loves blueberries, baked tilapia (fish), strawberries, turkey dogs, peas, spinach . . . well there isn't anything she's actually turned down as of yet.
She's now signing all the time for water and milk, sometimes water with one had while milk with the other! It's cute and so I say, "Do you want water or milk?" while I show her the distinct signs and she looks at me and then does one or the other. It's super cute.
The other night she went to bed at her normal 7:30pm but woke up at around 10pm and was hungry! We just put her in her highchair and fed her. It was so cute. Poor little thing has red, tear-filled eyes and looks like she may be neglected. We videoed it.
Well I'm busy trying to ready the house for the holiday guests and what-not! I'll post after the festivities. Have a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment