I told David last night that I wanted to start reading to Sophie now before she goes to bed. So our new routine is put on jammies, read, feed and sleep. I read one of her books to her tonight and she looked at it the whole time. It was very cute.Grandma is on Spring Break this week so we got free babysitting all day--now that is nice, lemme tell 'ya! I had a client this morning then I met them for lunch (Susan, Don, David and Sophie) then I ran a few errands. I just now remembered I hadn't sent off for Sophie's birth certificate. So that's now in the mail. You had to get a money order to pay for it and well . . . who uses money orders? Anyway so I just got that and did it. Poor little girl. No official record of the poor thing. Well she does have a social security card I got for her just about a month after she was born. Anyway . . .
I wrapped Kelton's birthday present tonight. I got it for him the other day so while I was out I got stuff to wrap it. It is awaiting his big day!

Well it's time for bed. I think Amos agrees . . .
is his ear standing up? heehhee. Mouse.
ReplyDeleteBIG, BIG MOUSE!!
ReplyDeleteI actually put his ear up like that and it stayed so I took a pic! I didn't realize he had such big ears! ha-ha
ReplyDeleteJosh does bath and then Stephanie has her sippy cup of milk while he reads to her....she is so chill when he reads, LOVE it!! I can't even believe Sophie is so big!! Where does time go?? When I'm not working any more we'll have to meet up for a playdate :)
ReplyDelete