I love my baby. She's so darn cute. She's getting cuter and chubbier everyday. Her sounds are just about the cutest thing ever. She's let out a few of those little baby screams and I laugh every time. I think everything she does is the cutest thing. I know that I have to give her little hugs (I say little because I don't want to squeeze her too hard but I like to squeeze her!) now because sooner than I want she'll be saying, "Mom! . . . don't!" 

She has these pajamas that I have no idea who gave them to her but I've waited forever for her to be able to fit in them. They say 12 months . . . well I put them on and they fit like a glove! Look at those long ole legs! Does she look like a little elf or what?
So on this video I sound like one of those moms on the phone will in Starbucks ordering, talking, pushing the baby stroller all at one time . . . yeah, that's me here. I'm on the phone while videoing this. Sorry about that. But just watch because she's the cutest thing. She's kickin' up a storm!
that baby is in socks more than any baby i know.
ReplyDeleteOh, and if she is moving like that you need to buckle her in there!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. I put socks on her with all her onesies. She's gotta have her socks while she still allows them to stay on her feet!
ReplyDelete