Nothing beats coming home from a long day of work and the cutest little girl in the world says, "Mama!" with a huge smile and then scurries across the floor to you! I worked all day Saturday and Daddy watched Sophie and when I got home she was ecstatic! So cute!
I've got several videos of her. We've gotten a couple in the bath and one on the couch (more details later). You can pad the couch with soft blankets and then toss her into them and she'll roll around and giggle and laugh. She loves playing on the couch! She also likes her bath time. She quacks like a duck (which sounds like a little grinding machine but it's her quack) and sloshes around in there until we take her out.
We were supposed to start our feeding therapy tomorrow but I moved it to next Monday until we are sure about some insurance stuff. So I'll update you on that when it happens next week.
Last Wednesday we did go to our The Little Gym evaluation class and she had fun. She was the only one not walking in there but she talked more than anyone else! She crawled all around and bounced and chased bubbles and bouncy balls. I'm going to schedule our free Gymboree class and see if she and I like that one better. I didn't dislike that one but I want to compare the two.
Now let's let the camera roll . . .
Video 1: Sophie was having a blast in her bed after a nap. I could hear her squealing with delight through the baby monitor so I got her on tape. She's also doing her sign for "bird" as she sees the birds on her mobile above her bed. (Let this play for several seconds, it's dark because it's the door before I open it.)
Video 2: David went in one day to get her from a nap and she was being goofy then too. Her word for Stewart (her bear) is "Sttthhh". Sounds like a thhhh sound or lisp. She's showing David Stewart has been tossed overboard.
Video 3: This is the best! You have to watch all of it. She's tickle-ish we found out.
I've got several videos of her. We've gotten a couple in the bath and one on the couch (more details later). You can pad the couch with soft blankets and then toss her into them and she'll roll around and giggle and laugh. She loves playing on the couch! She also likes her bath time. She quacks like a duck (which sounds like a little grinding machine but it's her quack) and sloshes around in there until we take her out.
We were supposed to start our feeding therapy tomorrow but I moved it to next Monday until we are sure about some insurance stuff. So I'll update you on that when it happens next week.
Last Wednesday we did go to our The Little Gym evaluation class and she had fun. She was the only one not walking in there but she talked more than anyone else! She crawled all around and bounced and chased bubbles and bouncy balls. I'm going to schedule our free Gymboree class and see if she and I like that one better. I didn't dislike that one but I want to compare the two.
Now let's let the camera roll . . .
Video 1: Sophie was having a blast in her bed after a nap. I could hear her squealing with delight through the baby monitor so I got her on tape. She's also doing her sign for "bird" as she sees the birds on her mobile above her bed. (Let this play for several seconds, it's dark because it's the door before I open it.)
Video 2: David went in one day to get her from a nap and she was being goofy then too. Her word for Stewart (her bear) is "Sttthhh". Sounds like a thhhh sound or lisp. She's showing David Stewart has been tossed overboard.
Video 3: This is the best! You have to watch all of it. She's tickle-ish we found out.
No comments:
Post a Comment