Monday, October 12, 2009

. . . Like a weed!

We are growing and fast! Sophie's big girl car seat is coming in this week. I'm very excited. We'll post pics of the big girl in it once I get it. Here is a pic of the seat we got. I decided on the Sunshine Kids Radian XTsl. It's got high crash test ratings and it is the only seat that rear faces to 45-lbs and has a tall shell for my seemingly tall girl!

She's more fun every day. I just want to squeeze her and never let go! She has been waking up around midnight and we used to heat up a bottle and give it to her so she'd go back to sleep. The other night I decided to just hold her and rock her. She turned into me and started sucking her thumb. I sang to her and she was ready for bed about 10 minutes later. So she's been waking up for some snuggles and I actually kinda like it!

David got this cute video of Sophie. He was trying to catch her lying her head down on the book that is on her jumperoo in front of her but she caught him instead and just laughed at him. So cute. Funny in this video she looks 3 feet tall!


She's also eating a lot of food! She's also off of bottles and onto sippy cups already! She likes just about everything right now--bananas, blueberries, broccoli, spinach, carrots, peas, chicken, beef, fish and several other things too! She's also drinking water and some watered-down juice. She is eating mexican rice at Rosa's Cafe here. She likes mexican rice!

She's growing like a weed! Here she is with her Daddy's favorite shirt--the one that Lara, Jeff & TJ got for her before before she was here! She can wear it now!

2 comments:

  1. my cute big girl. She looks like a boy in that TT shirt. Take it off. She needs a maroon one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she was called a "he" in her Texas Tech shirt!

    ReplyDelete