Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Almost 365 Days . . .

Sohpie is almost 365 days old! She's the cutest, happiest little girl I've met! She laughs all the time, often at herself. She also entertains herself too. So sweet, I hope my 2nd is this easy! David buckles her in her little rocker and puts her toy bin next to her and then he goes and plays his video game (yeah, such a guy) and then checks in on her. The other day he snuck around the corner and videoed her playing by herself.



I'm frustrated. We didn't get her big girl car seat like I thought we would. Hopefully we get it before this week is over. I'll definitely get a pic of her in it, I'm so excited to get it for her!

Speaking of this week . . . David is in Chicago from today (Tuesday) until Sunday. I'm home all alone with Sophie and the dogs. I don't have any clients, business isn't going so hot. We are trying to figure out what I need to do to supplement or if David can get a new job somewhere else that pays enough to help us out. We'll figure out something . . .

In the meantime I enjoy laughing and smiling at my sweet little girl. She's the cutest thing in the world. Mommy did get her some shoes for her birthday. Poor girl hasn't worn shoes ever. But she's going to be walking soon so I thought she needed some plus the weather is calling for shoes more now. Here is a picture of her wearing her new Stride Rites. They look extremely large here. She has big feet but they are a half size too big so she can grow into them. Hopefully she won't out-grow them too soon!

I'm still deciding what to do for her birthday, i.e., what theme to use. Obviously it will be low-key but still I can't go without doing some kind of theme. You'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment