So sorry it's been a few days! I was so proud of myself for doing something consistently and sticking to it. Ah well. Let's see if I can pick back up on that!
Ok. First news is that the name voting poll [on both sites] has been removed. I'm not sure if you want to blame this on me being pregnant . . .no wait I was like this before wasn't I? Ok well call it what you will but the bottom line is this: I don't care if you like the names we chose! ha! So there. I don't think I am able to properly choose a name when someone throws out a reason why we should use this or that or not use that or this. Let's face it folks as long as I don't ask you to call her Big Bertha, I don't know that you will care one way or the other when all is said and done. So, maybe we can finally get a name and hey . . . I know it's my fault. The whole poll was my idea. Sorry. So blame me, but put a pipe in it next time you decide to tell us you don't like a name. I'm now officially done with others opinions.
Alrighty. Now that we cleared all that up . . . the cool news. David and I found a sweet, sweet deal on a TV at Circuit City. Of course we bought it. Are you nuts? Who doesn't need more credit to pay off and a beautiful TV to show for it? It's really cool and finally I get to get rid of that large
piece of equipment David refers to as "my last piece of being a bachelor". Really it made me shed a tear and then thump him on the back of the head. Ok. So you want to know stuff about it? Seriously, it was a good deal. A steal almost. If someone out there wants a TV I suggest you hop on over there. Its a Samsung DLP 50". It's only 14" deep, which yes, it's not a flat panel that we can/could mount on the wall but folks did you see the honker we had in our bedroom before? It was on wheels for God's sake. It was one that you could wheel into a nursing home for the old folks to sit in front of and drool while they ate their nasty powdered mashed potatoes. It was big and ugly and I'm not shedding one tear that it's going to be gone soon. And for those of you who may want to save money and buy that old thing from us, please feel free. We will have it on craigslist soon. David's acting like he's parting with a free night with Heidi Klum but he'll soon be ok. I'll fix him dinner and give him extra time to play that boy-ish video game he so deeply loves and he'll be fine. Don't start sending sympathy cards just yet.
Ok. My tummy says I need to eat. I'm off . . .
Ok. First news is that the name voting poll [on both sites] has been removed. I'm not sure if you want to blame this on me being pregnant . . .no wait I was like this before wasn't I? Ok well call it what you will but the bottom line is this: I don't care if you like the names we chose! ha! So there. I don't think I am able to properly choose a name when someone throws out a reason why we should use this or that or not use that or this. Let's face it folks as long as I don't ask you to call her Big Bertha, I don't know that you will care one way or the other when all is said and done. So, maybe we can finally get a name and hey . . . I know it's my fault. The whole poll was my idea. Sorry. So blame me, but put a pipe in it next time you decide to tell us you don't like a name. I'm now officially done with others opinions.
Alrighty. Now that we cleared all that up . . . the cool news. David and I found a sweet, sweet deal on a TV at Circuit City. Of course we bought it. Are you nuts? Who doesn't need more credit to pay off and a beautiful TV to show for it? It's really cool and finally I get to get rid of that large
piece of equipment David refers to as "my last piece of being a bachelor". Really it made me shed a tear and then thump him on the back of the head. Ok. So you want to know stuff about it? Seriously, it was a good deal. A steal almost. If someone out there wants a TV I suggest you hop on over there. Its a Samsung DLP 50". It's only 14" deep, which yes, it's not a flat panel that we can/could mount on the wall but folks did you see the honker we had in our bedroom before? It was on wheels for God's sake. It was one that you could wheel into a nursing home for the old folks to sit in front of and drool while they ate their nasty powdered mashed potatoes. It was big and ugly and I'm not shedding one tear that it's going to be gone soon. And for those of you who may want to save money and buy that old thing from us, please feel free. We will have it on craigslist soon. David's acting like he's parting with a free night with Heidi Klum but he'll soon be ok. I'll fix him dinner and give him extra time to play that boy-ish video game he so deeply loves and he'll be fine. Don't start sending sympathy cards just yet.Ok. My tummy says I need to eat. I'm off . . .
i like your tv. how much is a steal anyway?
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog...you make me laugh out loud on a regular basis! You have a cute belly right now too. I remember wanting to look pregnant so bad when I was first pregnant with Peyton and it seemed like forever before I looked pregnant and not bloated. Baby #2 a whole different story! I think I had a bump as big as yours at the beginning of month 3.
ReplyDelete