Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's here! It's here!

Ok. We got it. THE couch. I'm so excited. It looks great . . . well I went and added an extra chair in. One end looks incomplete to me so . . . I'll have that part tomorrow. But for now here is what we have. It's nice. It looks like we are finally getting a real living room set up! We need a rug. Don't you think? Of course we do. Some color to add to make you smile when you walk in the room. Yes, I agree. I'll work on that. I think we may need to get a different coffee table eventually too. That one is too big. I'll work on that too. Let me use this wonderful imagination of mine . . . in the meantime here it is in all its glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment