Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2 Nonies

 Hello World!  We are excited to announce that we are having two girls!  We found out about 2 weeks ago and I'm now 19 weeks along.  Everything is going well and I'm doing pretty good. Some back pain and sore feet quickly, very frequent potty breaks and getting tired quickly but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good!

Sophie is so excited about her new sisters. If you recall from the last post, Sophie had named the twins herself -- Noni and Carson.  So when I told her that she was going to have two sisters she said, "Oh, so they are two Nonies!"  So that's the joke now.  We are still trying out names.  Naming twins of the same sex is so much harder than I thought!  I'm stuck on two names I like a lot, David is still deciding.  We'll let you all know when we choose our names, so hang tight!

I'm into my nesting phase and really excited about doing a nursery for two!  I'm having fun looking at  bedding and deciding what colors to paint the walls.  We are really having to change a lot of stuff in our home and I'm actually excited about it.

I'm also excited about upcoming holidays, I'm always a kid when it comes to the holidays. I loooove them all, especially Christmas!  This year for Christmas my in-laws are taking all of us to Vermont and it will be a whole Greer family holiday -- David's parents, my brother- and sister-in-law and us three (3 in the flesh anyway!).   We are staying in a very quaint little cabin out in the middle of no-where kind of.  It's a place called Manchester.  The description on the website reads -- . . . 32 forested acres bordering 2000' of the Mettowee River . . .  Looks like it'll be loads of fun -- snow, apple cider, fire in the fireplace -- I can't wait! I'm sure it will be our last vacation for quite some time.  Sophie is excited about it too and if we see anything anywhere related to the cold she says, "We may need that for Vermont ..."  

Sophie is growing up so fast and she makes me smile every minute I'm with her.  I'm still toiling away for things for her birthday party, which we will be having on November 10th, but her actual birthday is the 28th.  She's so excited about it and to be quite honest -- I maybe just as excited if not more!  My lovely sis designed/made the invites and I creatively designed the entire "Magic Kit" that encompassed the whole invite with all the goodies for our fun, magical party!

Looks like at this point I may be no longer working at the end of November. It's just getting too much for me at this point. I'm trying to really hold out and work as long as possible but not sure I'm gonna make it much past November at this point!  Ah, maybe more blogging for all you devoted readers!  Stay tuned . . . more blogging to come  . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment