I'm enjoying fall more than ever with my little cutie pie. I also like that Tracy and I can hang out together and do things with each other and our kids. Last Wednesday Tracy, Kelton, Sophie and I went to the Dallas Arboretum to see their famous Pumpkin Village with over 40,000 pumpkins! It's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen and the kids had a blast!
This past Sunday David, Sophie and I went to our local "After Dark in the Park" event that is literally a hop skip and jump from our house at the River Legacy Parks' Living Science Center. That was a very cool event! Sophie's loving her kitty Halloween shirt so she wants to wear it all the time.
We made sure Sophie went down later for her nap so she'd sleep for a long time and we could take her out later so that we could actually be at the event after dark. It worked out well. She got her first set of Silly Bandz and she got to decorate a pumpkin for the first time. Inside the Living Science Center they had some live snakes behind glass. Sophie was fascinated with those.
No comments:
Post a Comment