Everyday I realize how much I want to infinitely squeeze my little girl. She's so dang cute and fun! She's now running, albeit wobbly, but she's fast. I've fallen trap to the stupid little things that I think she'll love and so I've bought her a couple of stupid toys lately. I couldn't help myself and she's in love with both of them.
First, is "Sully" the sea turtle. His shell shines stars and moons on the ceiling and walls at night. She loves this guy. If she wakes up at night we get her out of her bed (instead of giving her a sippy of milk now) and get Sully out. She shines his stars all over the ceiling, walks around her room and then goes back to bed within about 10 minutes. We got a little of it on video.
We got Sully about 2 weeks ago. Now today I was at Target getting some little items for our trip next week and saw this bear, apparently a new character from Toy Story 3. I looked him up when I got home.
Pixar is so creative they made (just for the movie, it's not real) a commercial to look like a real commercial from 1983 as if this was a toy in the 80s that was popular. He's called "Lots-o-Huggin Bear" and he smells like strawberries. Yes, he really does! Well I think I loved him more than Sophie did when I first saw him. He reminds me of David--all big and fluffy and always wanting a hug. Really, darling all around. So here is the Pixar commercial and then below is a video of Sophie lovin' all over Lotso--he tells you to just call him Lotso--because he says 45 things when you push any of his paws. He also is tickle-ish if you push the bottom of his feet. He's always requesting a hug and when he said it in the store Sophie gave him a big hug. That was it, he made it straight into the cart after that!
Pixar is so creative they made (just for the movie, it's not real) a commercial to look like a real commercial from 1983 as if this was a toy in the 80s that was popular. He's called "Lots-o-Huggin Bear" and he smells like strawberries. Yes, he really does! Well I think I loved him more than Sophie did when I first saw him. He reminds me of David--all big and fluffy and always wanting a hug. Really, darling all around. So here is the Pixar commercial and then below is a video of Sophie lovin' all over Lotso--he tells you to just call him Lotso--because he says 45 things when you push any of his paws. He also is tickle-ish if you push the bottom of his feet. He's always requesting a hug and when he said it in the store Sophie gave him a big hug. That was it, he made it straight into the cart after that!Now here is our sweetie enjoying Lotso before bed tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment